Shipping, Customs, Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Maazani Designs.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
• You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused with the tag and in the same condition that you received it.
• Your item must be in the original packaging.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your item.
• We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
• If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
• You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
• Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
• Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country.
- The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors. Customer is responsible for these fees. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agency by the end customer.
• New shipping charges will be applied for orders that have been unclaimed at customs, returned by the customer, or had an incorrect address originally provided.
Shipping + Return Shipping
• Delivery to International customers can take up to 20 business days
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
• Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
• If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
• Customer Service: 1-503-218-3269
• Email: Maazanidesigns@gmail.com
• Items Not eligible clearance & seasonal items.
• How To Return Your Item:
Contact us via email for return instructions @
19749 DEARBORN ST
CHATSWORTH CA 91311
direct line: 1-503-218-3269